Master Class + Combat Mindset Mental Conditioning
The Master Class + Combat Mindset Mental Conditioning DVD bundle with Eyal Yanilov, is a must-have for every Krav Maga, martial arts and fitness instructor.
You will gain unique knowledge from a world-class Master and understand how to train special unit warriors and civilian fighters. You will acquire techniques and training methods to control destructive emotions and overcome fear and anxiety, as well as experience sessions with hard physical demands, as well as still sessions to help focus the mind, the body and the internal monologue / self-talk.
With these DVDs, you will learn how to attract, lead and maintain superb control over a large group of trainees, improve the way you approach and teach combat mindset. Thus, you will be able to focus, concentrate and understand how to overcome stress in life-and-death situations.
Expand your teaching and coaching skills:
- Gain unique knowledge from a world-class Master
- Understand how to train special unit warriors and civilian fighters.
- Acquire techniques and training methods to control destructive emotions and overcome fear and anxiety.
- Experience sessions with hard physical demands, as well as still sessions to help focus the mind, the body and the internal monolog / self-talk.
- Learn how to attract, lead and maintain superb control over a large group of trainees.
- Improve the way you approach and teach combat mindset, as well as focusing and concentration.
- Understand how to overcome stress in life-and-death situations.
- Expand your teaching and coaching skills, and much more.
The most beneficial workshop for every Krav Maga and martial arts trainee:
- Experience first-hand instruction by a world-class Master.
- Experience an unforgettable event.
- Understand the theory and philosophy of KMG’s mental conditioning, developed for Special Forces and adapted for civilians training in Krav Maga and other martial arts.
- Learn how to train to develop courage, fighting spirit and self-control.
- Overcome destructive emotions such as fear, anxiety, frustration and anger.
- Also suitable for the corporate sector.
- Understand how to combine difficult and demanding physical training with relaxation and focusing techniques, and much more.1
With over 40 years of Krav Maga experience, Eyal Yanilov is the President and Head Instructor of KMG.
Eyal was the closest assistant to the founder of Krav Maga, Imi Sde-Or (Lichtenfeld), and is the main force behind the development and spread of Krav Maga around the world. Eyal has been teaching instructors, civilians, managers and directors, as well as members of anti-terror units, undercover officers, and law-enforcement and military personnel around the world, to deal with stressful situations, violent conflicts and combat.